Sunday 2 September 2012

Trends for Autumn/Winter 2012 :: Shoes

      Okey Dokey! I talked of trends for Autumn/Winter 2012 in one of my previous posts about Vogue and I am now going to quickly run through of the shoe trends to look out for!
      First off, no time for rambling! One of the more talked about trends: the granddad/gentleman's slipper. If you don't know what I mean, here are some examples:
Office
Velvet Slippers
£40
As recommended by British Vogue
comfortable, quirky, velvet, different, pirate, in another season trend of 'oxblood' red


Topshop
Maveriq Heavy Stud Slippers
£32
5* reviews on Topshop.com
light, studded, drama, edgy, popular

H&M
Imitation Suede Sparkly Slippers
£14.99
cute, feminine, nude, soft, cheap, sparkled

Next up is always a Autumn winter staple but it's come into it's own this season with a lot moree hype: ankle boots/booties :)


H&M
American-Indian Style Ankle Boots
£14.99
I Want These
versatile colour, tan, fringing, colour detailing, comfortable

Zara
Flat Ankle Boot With Laces
£59.99
old-fashioned, hard-wearing, versatile, leather

Topshop
Mario Fur Collar Hiking Boots
£40
hard-wearing, practical, fashionable, fur, suede

      Just realised all the ankle boots are brown :/
      Oh well! I think they're gorgeous anyway! There is actually a black version of the Topshop ankle boots without the fur if you want. Anyways, I hope you like this because it took me ages doing all that research for you guys! I hope you found it useful and even if you knew of these trends, that the examples were helpful. By the way, all the shoes featured in this are on sale NOW online and I believe they all do international shipping so yeah, off you go and buy them! Ummm...I hope the prices were affordable as well. Shoes are always slightly more expensive than clothes so it's hard to find something really cheap! The gentleman's slippers are great for Autumn when especially in the UK, you hold onto any warmth you can get whilst the ankle booties are perfect for the depths of winter huddled up in hats, scarves, gloves and coats with a hot chocolate to hand! 
      So yeah, hope you found this useful!
      Gee xxx

4 comments:

  1. cute studded loafers :)
    A
    xx
    Giveaway from Boticca on my blog:
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the slippers and the studs on that second picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Aren't they gorgeous? I just wish they'd look nice on my feet! :)
    Gee xxx

    ReplyDelete