Saturday 1 September 2012

Shea Body Mist

      Okay so here we go.......
      I want to start reviewing on items I have purchased and tell you my take on them. Because it's always nice to be reassured that something is nice before forking out your money for it or in contrast, being told how awful a product is before you make the same mistake! So first off from the BodyShop:
Shea Body Mist
(£7)
      Oh My Gee! It smells so good! I don't know why I like it so much and I don't know if maybe it's just me! But it's rather strange as I don't normally like the smell of Shea. It's never really interested me that much. But as we me and my friend were leaving the shop, a lady asked if I wanted to try it and I obviously said yes. And I Loved It. So yeah, go buy it! Nah, I'm joking. It's not fruity or sweet. It's not too in your face but it's still there. Okay maybe it is kinda sweet but how can you explain a smell!? It always makes me feel a whole lot better and prettier and all that. I feel it adds to an outfit I suppose. I feel as if I must smell beautiful and the smell does last! It's one of my first fragrances I've tried as I'm not normally a perfume girl but I'm glad I gave it a go! Great value for money in my opinion and I hate spending money! It also seems to last for a long time which is a bonus. It's still basically full despite getting it well over a month and a half ago! So, if you're in the vicinity of a BodyShop, I fully recommend going in and trying it! You might even get a free hand massage (they were amazing).
      Till next time!
      Gee xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment