Saturday 1 September 2012

And...I'm BACK!

      Gosh! One would wonder if I had died due to my abundance of not being here-ness! Wow, that really made no sense. Anyways, as per unusual, I've managed to get quite drastically side tracked and last time I posted was July; and it's now September. Which to be quite honest, is terrible! Especially seeing as during that time, I've been on School Holidays!
      But, I can be quite lazy...But! In my defence, I'm only lazy when no-one is motivating me. So for example, I do well in school because if I don't do my homework, I get detention. Which is not that fun. So yeah, that's my excuse!
      Okay, well let us hope, well mainly me talking to myself...so let me hope, that I will try and give this another go! I have a few ideas lined up for posts I could do and I intend to do just that! So attempting to blog has made it onto my long long list of things to do which also includes all my Art and Geography coursework for the start of school on Wednesday as well as eventually buying a new school bag and shoes for school. Yeah, I'll give it my best shot!
      Ooooh! On the topic of school bags, here's what I'm thinking:
      Too much? Mum seems to think it's too posh. But I like it and the idea was, I could use it outside of school as well :) By the way it's online at Topshop.com for £36. But don't go stealing them all!
      So for anyone who actually reads this, please subscribe or follow or whatever it's called because it really does encourage me to do something! And I do feel as if I could be of some use to you even if in some small way! I check my emails everyday so there's no way I can't get back to you on a question or see that you have followed me mere hours after you sent that question or subscribed.
     So yeah! New posts ASAP! I promise!
     Gee xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment