Saturday 29 September 2012

Things I'm Going To Buy (When I Have Money That Is)

      Hello again! I'm back and once again rather late but I hope this post may in some small way make up for it! This is a post on my must haves for as soon as possible, and once I am no longer penniless, I will buy them!
      
Beauty Products
Max Factor Colour Effect Flipstick in Gipsy Red
£8.49
It's red lipstick. It's gold glitter. I can't think of a more beautiful way of wearing a lipstick than this. A must-have for Autumn! I can't wait for it to be acceptable to once again wear dark colours on my lips!

Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Mulberry
£7.99
I am well aware that once again this is a Max Factor product but you can't fault the quality in my opinion. If I had to choose between the two, I'd definitely choose this one! It's cheaper, I've already got a red lipstick and the purple is just beautiful! It suits my skin tone, it lasts pretty long for a lipstick, the packaging is pretty-the list goes on and on!

Clothing Items
Black Cotton Maxi Skirt
Topshop £20
This is not exactly the skirt I'm looking for but a plain black cotton maxi skirt is surprisingly hard to find. I just want something cosy and comfy for Autumn and Winter and no-one seems to be stocking what I so desperately want! I'll probably end up buying this one and giving it a go though!

Leather Leggings
Topshop £22
I have been watching a lot of youtubers lately and leather leggings came up on quite a few channels. I've always been quite anti-this sort of thing but I've decided I'm going to stop judging something before I've even given it a chance. I've tried a pair on at the store and I must say, they don't look half bad! These aren't actually leather, but they look it and are therefore a lot cheaper.

So that's it for now! I'll do another post on anything else I want and I'm also going to be posting some items I've bought recently so stay tuned! Ummm...sorry for the lack of diversity when it comes to stores but it just so happens both of the lip products I want are from Max Factor and it's late and I couldn't be bothered to be scaling the internet for different stores when it came to the clothing items! Hope you liked this! Speak to you soon!

Gee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment