Saturday 15 September 2012

The Runway.

      Oh dear! I feel pretty terrible about neglecting this blog. I had no idea it had been 10 days since my last post! My excuse is that I've just gone back to school and I'm settling back into a routine and getting my head around being back at school after a long break.
      Anyway, recently I've subscribed to fashiontv on youtube and I have to say, I love watching the videos! There are at least a couple of videos each day of runway shows or photo-shoots from every designer you can think of! They do both videos of the actual show and then the backstage footage of the hair and make-up. I really find it very interesting and it's great looking at all the different designer's Autumn/Winter collections.
      My favourite has to be the Ne. Tiger Autumn/Winter 2012-2013 collection. It was just so beautiful and oriental! I loved the intricacy of each piece and how they were wearable but beautiful and precious at the same time. Each piece was also so different to the next which was great seeing as many fashion shows end up with very similar outfits. I loved how traditional it all seemed and the set-up of the actual runway was amazing. It was all quite tranquil and elegant.





Thanks for reading!
Gee xxx




4 comments:

  1. wow, this collection is beautiful!! I'm gonna sub to that channel, thanks love :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad I could recommend this!
      Gee xxx

      Delete
  2. Aha i feel the same way having gone back to school too! I absolutely love this collection and the videos definately going to subscribe! Thanks Gee,
    lovefashion28 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! School just seems to take up all my free time!
      Thank you and so glad I could recommend it!
      Gee xxx

      Delete