Wednesday 6 February 2013

What Have We Got Here?

      Well, this is going to be a post to be a post on three items of clothing I have purchased or received over the last couple of months. Without furthur ado, let's begin:

Missguided.com
Velvet Cut-Out Skater Dress
£18.99
(Ignore the annoying model)
I really love this dress and am extremely happy that I bought it. I would have preferred the long-sleeved version but it was no longer in my size, but it looks better on than I thought it would.

This goes pretty well with:

Topshop.com
Velvet Lace-Up Heeled Boots
£78
They are exactly the same as in the picture but with a light brown coloured heel and in black( I think they're green in this picture). I originally wanted them in burgundy but as per usual, they weren't in my size. These were luckily a Christmas present as I could not afford these by myself and I am so happy with them! They are comfy and aren't too high either so can be worn day and night. Unfortunately, they are out of stock, but there is a pair called 'Alfy Suede Boots' that are pretty close! 

Another Missguided purchase is:

Missguided.com
Navy Jersey Maxi Skirt
£8.99
There is a theme running through this post, as once again, I wanted this skirt in black but it didn't have my size! However, navy blue is nearly as versatile and it is a very dark blue. It is comfortable and warm, especially with leggings underneath and looks really good on. It was more form-fitting than I thought as it clings to my bum and thighs slightly, but that may be just because I have a small waist and larger hips.

No comments:

Post a Comment